The Metropolis of Detroit Summer Camp has been richly blessed over the years by many generous donors and benefactors who have donated camper scholarships, provided assistance in purchasing items needed to operate the camp, or made donations to fund major improvements in the camp facilities and grounds. These donations have allowed MDSC to keep camper tuition affordable, since tuition revenues are mainly used to pay for the expenses of operating the camp for six weeks each summer. In this difficult financial times, we ask that all of our alumni and other members of the MDSC family consider making additional donations to the camp, to assist with camper scholarships and general operations, so that no child misses out on the MDSC experience.
MDSC is grateful for any and all donations throughout the year. You can consider helping the camp in several ways:
- Making donations to our general operations fund.
- Funding a scholarship(s) for campers.
- In memory or in honor of a family member of friend.
- As a memorial donation (in lieu of flowers) when a family member, or MDSC alum, passes away.
- By naming MDSC in your will.