We recommend that campers pack the following for camp. Please consider sending an adequate number of underclothes, socks, t-shirts, shorts, etc. to last the length of your child’s stay.
Please label every item of clothing and all personal belongings with the camper’s name. The camp is not responsible for lost items or items left at the camp.
Twin fitted sheet for mattress
Pillow with pillowcase
2 Beach Towels
2 Shower Towels
Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush & Toothpaste
Container for carrying toiletries
2 Swimsuits (NO BIKINIS) & Beach Sandals
Waterproof shower sandals
Sweatshirts and Sweatpants
Athletic shoes and socks
Hat or Cap
Clothes for Church:
– Boys – khakis, button-down shirt, shoes
– Girls – casual dress, sandals/flats
Flashlight (extra batteries)
Books for leisure time
1-2 Milk Crates (optional)
Insect Repellent and Sunscreen
We recommend that that you pack all items in a trunk or large plastic container, rather than a suitcase. Space is limited to the area under each set of bunk-beds, and must be shared with a bunk mate.
Prohibited Camp Items:
- Drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco.
- Money is not necessary to have at camp. Purchases from the camp store can be made at drop off or pick up times.
- Gum, candy, pop and other foods/beverages may not be brought to camp in their luggages or bags. We have several campers each summer with varying severe allergies. Please do not mail packages to the camp containing food, beverages, candy or other items for the same reason. All packages sent will opened by the Camp Director and any food contents confiscated.
- ALL ELECTRONICS ARE BANNED at camp. This includes, cellphones, iPods/MP3 players (and docking stations), personal CD players, videogames (Nintendo, Gameboys, etc), pagers, laptops and laser-pointers.